Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Today's notes

To-dos and notes for today:

Take a shower (it is now 11:24 a.m.)
Drink more coffee
Unload/load dishwasher
Threaten to kill dog with a butcher knife if he doesn't stop barking at the UPS man
Wash, dress and feed Max once he wakes from nap
Go to Costco, stock up on food/supplies for X-mas Eve dinner and in-laws visit
Come home, do laundry and chase Max around the house
Make dinner
Order husband around
Laugh as Adrian and Max wrestle and play "Herrera Soleil" acrobatics
Read with Max
Put Max to bed
Lay on the couch and relax
Go to bed

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an easy day...
:-)

stephanie said...

Lovin' the life.

stephanie said...

PS. Merry Christmas!

LaDawn said...

The Good Life!

I need to find a ghost writer for my To Do Lists....mine never look this appealing!

Anonymous said...

Ok... already.. what happened after December 19th?

Glad to see stephanie still visits... How R U Stephanie? Do you miss me? Did your sister ever tell you I was over for a visit back in November?

When's a good time to make it over to your place? I'd just go to see you of course, not Casa Herrera. It'd be cool if your sister were there...

Can you tell I am bored on casa herrera with nothin to talk about? I am conjuring up stuff here with the sisters who used to cruise the Fax...

Anonymous said...

waiting for tomorrow's notes...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I am actually wishing the "Today's Notes" post a happy birthday. It is officially two months old today. Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Leah and Adrian, just visiting casa herrera out of curiosity. As expected, no activity. Really sad to see. Its been almost 7 months since your last post and approximatly 2 posts in 9 months.

Que Paso?

The Boss

The Boss