Thursday, March 22, 2007

March Madness


Here is Max with Audrey Woodhouse (her mom is Max's godmother). We hosted a brunch a few weeks ago to which the Woodhouse and Solanki families came. Though it is a huge effort for me (I can be a hermit), we love having our good friends over to visit and eat. We are even planning to roll out the second editon of our Chilean Wine Tasting Party this summer. Stay tuned for more details on that. Anyone reading this blog is probably welcome to come (NO flashing and boobie grabbing this year, Stephanie). What a crazy month it has been for the Herrera clan. I just finished six days of corporate CBW training, which put a lot of stress on me, Max, my mom and Adrian. It nearly force-weaned Max, but I think we are recovering. Since we all feel like we haven't seen each other in over a week, we're going to Glenwood Springs this weekend to enjoy the hot springs and mountain air. We might even rent bikes with a pull-behind kiddie wagon. It will be so nice to spend some quality time together -- Adrian and I are wonderful partners in parenting and life, and we also recognize the need to reconnect in the romance/friendship departments.

7 comments:

stephanie said...

We all miss you and hope the milk production is on the raise. Give my Max a kiss for me.

Godmudder

Anonymous said...

The pic of max didn't load. Also, I heard that Beer helps.

Anonymous said...

Let me clarify that last comment. The beer helps with MILK production, Heather's Dr. actually recommended it when "production" was down.

God Father

LaDawn said...

Picture didn't load.

JMarie said...

I uploaded the image again...I hope you can all see it now.

LaDawn said...

Yep, I can see it now.

Gram-momster said...

It is confirmed by witnesses....he is crawling. I saw him do it!

The Boss

The Boss